Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Peaceful Easter!


And the angel answered and said unto the women,
Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
He is not here: for he is risen, as he said.
Come, see the place where the Lord lay."
Matthew 28:5-6

To all my dear blog friends,
Easter gives me a chance to tell you just how much you all mean to me.
May your lives be filled with all the blessings you can stand!
I thank God every day for letting me have you in my life.
May the Lord bless you on Easter and always!

Sending wishes of peace, hope and love to you and your loved ones, today and all year through.

Easter Blessings,

2 comments:

~Tonya said...

Wishes you and your family a Blessed Easter, Sue.
~Tonya

Vera said...

Thanks Sue for the kind words, hope you had a wonderful Easter day