Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BABY ONE, BABY TWO & BABY THREE


My 16th Great-Grandchild was born Thursday, September 17th and I want to share some pictures with you...
My Great-Grandchildren, Ethan age 3 and Evelyn age 2;



This is how they told my daughter Anita that she was going to be a grandmother again!

Baby Three, Aiden Scott;


My granddaughter Malinda Sue & husband Ben;

Malinda is going to collage studying to be a RN, where she has a 4.0 grade average and she also works at a Montessori school in Northfield...Needless to say I am very proud of her!


My granddaughter Jessica, who just turned 30, has been belly dancing for a number of years and is very good at it...

The first belly dancing outfit she made;


My daughter-in-law is an award winning photographer...this is a picture she just took of her two youngest...Annabelle & Liam;

Don't you love the red hair?


Tomorrow I will have a post that more of you will enjoy...Just had to show off a little....


Hugs







2 comments:

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Congrats grandma!!!! What a lovely family.

I'm having a give away over at my blog if you would like to enter

Hugs Pam

Vera said...

I enjoyed this post!!
Love those grandkids and great grandkids....