Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christmas Project...Painted Baby Shoes!

I recently discovered this charming Christmas project, by Julia Borel, on the How To Arts and Crafts website.I wanted to share this with you but went about it the wrong way and so here is the right way...This way was also much easier to post....Be sure to check out this tutorial... If you would like to make these lovely painted baby shoes, see the step-by-step tutorial and photos on the How To Arts and Crafts website. Click on the words painted-baby-shoes and it will take you right there....Thanks Julia for all your help...


2 comments:

JulieB said...

Hey, Sue! Thanks for featuring my project. I am so glad you like it. I love your site too and am enjoying looking at everything. I hope to keep in touch. Bye for now. Julie Borel

Aunt MeMe said...

Lovely idea! Just beautiful.