Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Easy To Make PUMPKIN CORNBREAD!!

The onset of fall has got me on this pumpkin kick. So I was looking for different pumpkin recipes the other day and came across this one in the Country Living Magazine....Once I saw it I just had to try it. I've never even heard of pumpkin cornbread before, so my curiosity was definitely piqued.

Quick & Easy Pumpkin Corn Bread!

Indgrents:
1 box cornbread mix (8.5 oz.)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 cup can canned pumpkin
Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8 x 8-inch square pan or 8-inch cast iorn skillet.
Mix the cornbread, following directions on the box.. Add vanilla then nutmeg. Mix together. Add pumpkin to mixture then pour into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
Makes 6 servings



1 comment:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Sounds great!! I'll have to write it down and give it a try :) Thank you for posting it Sue! xox