Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eleven Miles Down That Road Again! And Elephant Jokes!!!

Well gals "I am a day late and a dollar short" as my mother use to say...I was just so busy yesterday preparing for my baby's 43rd birthday, that the day simply got away from me....When I woke up this morning I remembered that I hadn't posted yesterday and such an important day too.
I did get up early and jump on the scales, well lets just say I waddle down stairs and stepped on them...Well much to my surprise I had lost 1.5 pounds....Now I was surprised because I had supper one night last week at a wonderful Mexican place and there is no such thing as light/diet food there and then on Saturday I took two of my son's out for lunch....We ate at Applebees and I had their WW fish, so that wasn't so bad....Haven't been drinking my water as I should but will try harder this week....
Taking my baby and her husband out for supper tonight and will try to be good...


This is my baby Cearle and her husband Greg...as you can see it was taken last summer...

Here Are A Few Elephant Jokes:



Why were the elephants thrown out of the swimming pool?
They couldn't keep their trunks up.

Why did the elephants leave the circus?
They were tired of working for peanuts.

Why do elephants have trunks?
Because they don't have glove compartments.

How can you tell if an elephant has been sleeping in your bed?
The bed smells of peanuts and the sheets are wrinkled.

Did you hear about the elephant with diarrhea?
It's all over town.

How do you make a dead elephant float?
Well, you take 10 dead elephants, 10 tonnes of chocolate ice-cream, 5 tonnes of bananas,.....

Q: Why don't elephants like penguins?
A: They can't get the wrapper off.(Too whom it may concern: Penguins are a brand of cookies).

Q: How do you know if there is an elephant under your bed?
A: Your nose is touching the ceiling.


Q: How does an elephant get down from a tree?
A: It doesn't, You get down from a duck.

Q: Why are elephants wrinkled?
A: Have you ever tried to iron one?

Q: Why are elephants large, grey and wrinkled?
A: Because if they were small, white and smooth they'd be aspirins.

Q: How can you tell if an elephant been in the refrigerator?
A: By the footprints in the butter.

Q: How do you make an elephant stew?
A: Keep him waiting a couple of hours.

Q: What should you give a seasick elephant?
A: A lot of room...

Your children will have a lot of fun with these...

1 comment:

Janene said...

Sue~I am so proud of your progress! You are doing such a fantastic job...I'm telling you, that Mexican food is the key to weight loss...don't you think?
Congratulaions!
Love the elephant jokes, my kids are going to love them!