Monday, October 20, 2008

Award Time Again!!

Given to me by Terry of Cider Moon Primitives. I'm so excited! Thank you so much Terry! You've made my day...Isn't it awesome? I'm suppose to pass this along to 6 people......So here are my picks....Drum Roll Please!!!

Debbie of"Life in the Dweeb Lane"
Kim of "BlackBerry Crows Prims"
Pam of "Prims*by*Pam"
Shay of "Olde Colonial Peddler"
Theresa of "Primrulle"
Jan & Brenda of "Old Harbor Saltbox"

The rules are to grab this award pic and post it on your blog, and nominate 6 of your choice for the same award! Of course, you have to tell the winners that they have been chosen.....

7 comments:

Catty Wampus said...

Hi Sue; thanks for stopping by; I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your support; you are so kind; but I actually found the recipe booklets at Home is Where the Heart Is Blog; and I knew I would love it so I went to order it and got the graphics from Sunmaids site to put on my blog; I know how folks get bent out of shape (and I do not blame them) if you take things without permission and credit so I just want to make sure everyone knows:) You are such a kind person; and I love all your items so much ; I just have to say that you are a wonderful friend and blog buddy!

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Oh Sue you are so sweet to give me this award. It has taken me a while to figure out this blogging thing but boy am i enjoying it. I know there is so much more to learn. And thanks for your help also, i really appreciate it.

Hugs Pam

Unknown said...

Thank you! I am so new at this blogging that I didn't expect an award. although I am enjoying reading and blogging! take care
kim

KATHY OF SWEETHOME GARDENS said...

just came upon your blog and I really enjoyed the make your own mixes...now I know what to do when I run out of brown sugar. Come over for a visit sometime. I'm adding you to my favorites.
Blessings,
Kathy

Theresa said...

Thank you Suekadoodle! *HUGG* You are such a sweetie!

Theresa

Jan said...

Hi Sue!!
Thanks so much! You made our day! I hope that you know how much Brenda and I appreciate you! You never fail to make our day! Thanks again!

Debbies Doodle said...

Thank you Sue,
I so happy you picked me.. What a nice surprise. I will be passing this on soon. You are a delight.
Deb