Friday, October 17, 2008

*****Incredible Jack O Lanterns*****

These incredible Jack O Lanterns are the creations of Scott at Stolloween....He is so generous to provide this tutorial...Check him out!!!There's still plenty of time to make one or a whole yard full for this year's Halloween display. You make them using plastic garbage bags & mache....I really like the one with the snake...Be sure to check out all the tutorials they have listed on the right side of the blog...Very interesting and will be helpful in many other uses, other than Halloween.....



5 comments:

Old World Primitives said...

They are amazing! I am off to check out his tutorial.

BirchBerry Farms said...

You are my rock dear friend---my rock---thank you for the kind words in my blog----I can always count on you to throw me a smile---

BirchBerry Farms said...

oh---PS---them PUMPKINS are sooooo cool!

Terry said...

Those are awesome! Not sure I have the patience, but I'm going to check it out anyways.
Hope you having a great weekend!
Terry

Juanita said...

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna go check it out! Have a blessed day!
Juanita