Friday, October 3, 2008

Have Had A Hard Week!

Yes this has just been one of those awful weeks....A lot of you know what I am talking about....just seems everything is going wrong....This week my dear daughter-in-law found out she has breast cancer, and her husband, my son, is having prostrate problems and needs tests run...Another son, has to have both knees replaced because of the side effects of Hep C & the treatments for it, which he got while serving our nation in the Navy....Now my oldest daughter was rushed to the hospital yesterday with a palpating heart, and they had to stop her heart from beating to stop the palpating..So now she has to go to a cardiologist for tests & more tests...I don't know if there is enough of me to be everywhere at once... Seems like once it starts raining it just seems to pour.....I know all will work out for the best, because God is on our side....Just please say a little prayer for them all.....

10 comments:

Shay said...

Oh Sue,
Saying many prayers for you and your sweet family! I know things will get better and that he will not give you anymore than you can handle. I know your family will be blessed and I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated on how you and your family is!
Many hugs & blessings,
Shannon

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Dear Sue

Sounds like your whole world is turning upside down. That is so much at one time. I will be sending up prayers for you and your family. Please hang in there. I know it's alot now and we don't want you to get sick. If you need anything please ask. And please do keep us updated.

Big ((((HUGS)))))
Pam

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Sue, so sorry to hear of your burdens on you and your children. I will keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers xox

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

My Dear...

Prayers are going up for you & family. My deepest thoughts go out to you. Be strong... you will survive this. "This too shall pass".

Blessings 2 you, Pamela

Sue said...

My dear friends I thank you all for your concern & kindness...
Sue

BirchBerry Farms said...

You are loved and my thoughts and prayers are yours---dang it---I feel terrible--you sure have has your run of muck! Love you Susie---Me

Anonymous said...

Sue....we're all here for ya. Don't hesitate to ask. We all have broad shoulders.

Thanks for visiting Prim Friends. I added your name to the drawing.

I just bought a couple of your patterns! Can't wait to make the cherry pie--

Terry said...

Bless you heart. You have had a lot put on your shoulders lately. You and your family are in my prayers.

I found your blog on another I was visiting and added you to my blog list. I have enjoyed reading your blog so much, and I must try your pie crust recipe! My MIL tried to teach me, but I was hopeless. hehehe!
Take care of yourself!
Terry

~Tonya said...

Oh Sue,

I am so sorry to hear about the "raining" going on in your family. I will certainly say a prayer for you and your family.

You take care of yourself.
Hugs,
~Tonya

Theresa said...

Saying prayers for you and yours Suekadoodle! *huggs*

Theresa