Thursday, October 30, 2008

My New Ebay Listings!!

Well I finally got something made and listed on eBay...Took me long enough...Had a great case of procrostination...I get that every so often, but it generally doesn't last so long....I really am proud of this Primitive Tussy with it's Poinsettias, Candy Canes, Crow, Candle, Sweet Annie, Old Mill Bobbin Spindle and the Santa Hang Tag..Be sure to check it out....

This is my Original Apple Pie Design.....I have sold so many Apple Pie patterns and have had so many people ask me to make another one....Sooooooo this will be listed tonight in eBay for you to bid on....Come on in and check it out...

Tomorrow this ole primitive Hanging Tree Candle Holder will be listed...It is made from pine, painted and the Christmas Trees speckled...It will sure look awesome hanging any where in your Prim Holiday Home....tomorrow evening take a peek at my listing...Don't you just love the hang tag???





6 comments:

Shay said...

Wow!! LOVE IT Sue!! Mr. Crow is adorable! The Poinsettias are just beautiful!! The apple pie looks so yummy and real!!

Did you receive everything okay?? Hoping all showed up to you! Have a wonderful day! :)
Smiles & hugs,
Shay

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Sue love your projects. I need to get to work to. You always do a great job.

hugs pam

Terry said...

They are wonderful Sue! I just love the primitive tussy!
Your apple pie is amazing!
Terry

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Sue, your items look great and I always admire your professional looking pictures. You definitely have the touch! Wishing you many bids and blessings on your gorgeous offerings! xox

Peddlin'Treasures said...

Hi Sue..Wonderful items! I think I met you back in Delphi when Crissie had her forum. Also wanted to tell you that I love your blog spot! Have a great evening!

Cookie said...

Love all of these creations!

Lovely ♥